- Blanched bitter almonds, three and one-half ounces.
- Powdered orris root, three-fourths ounce.
- Powdered white castile soap, three-fourths ounce.
- Glycerite of starch, one and three-fourths ounces.
- Clarified honey, one ounce.
- Oil of lavender flowers, one-half dram.
- Oil of bergamot, one-half dram.
- Oil of bitter almonds, four drops.
Beat the blanched almonds with a small quantity of water to a smooth paste, add the other ingredients, and mix intimately. A solution of cochineal will color it.