A Matzah Recipe That Is Easy And Quick To Make
-3 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon sea salt
-1/2 cup warm water
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
3. Add the warm water and oil, and stir until combined.
4. Knead the dough for about 5 minutes, or until it is smooth and pliable.
5. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces.
6. Roll each piece into a thin, round disc.
7. Use a fork to poke holes in the matzah to allow steam to escape.
8. Place the matzah onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake for 8 minutes, or until the matzah is golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool. Enjoy!